Global Pathways program overview Pace University
The Global Pathways program at Pace University is a quality academic pathway for international students. It leads to an undergraduate program at this nationally ranked university in New York.
The curriculum combines college-level English preparation and academic skills with credit courses held on Pace’s New York City campus. On successful completion of the Global Pathways program, you transfer into your bachelor’s degree at Pace University.
Pace University’s undergraduate Global Pathways curriculum combines college-level English preparation with specialized academic coursework in your field. Complete the Global Pathways program on Pace’s New York City campus and then progress to your bachelor’s degree.
The Undergraduate Global Pathways program at Pace University is designed to be completed in 1 to 3 semesters – or between 4 and 12 months. The length of your program is determined by your entering English language test results and completion is contingent on fulfilling all Global Pathways program requirements. Upon successful completion, you’ll transfer into your bachelor’s degree program at Pace University, usually as a second-semester freshman student.
The Undergraduate Global Pathways curriculum provides a structured transition to American university life, blending intensive English language preparation and US cultural immersion with courses relevant to your intended major. Between 7 and 16 academic credits earned in Global Pathways can be applied to your bachelor’s degree.
Read more about Pace University’s Undergraduate Global Pathways curriculum.
Global Pathways students are eligible to enter a wide variety of bachelor’s degree programs.
View available bachelor’s progression degrees at Pace University.
Entry requirements for Pace University
International students who want to study at Pace University in New York must meet a number of requirements and provide documents to support their admission:
- Minimum English language score – TOEFL® iBT, Kaplan iBT, IELTS or Pearson PTE
- Official transcripts from all secondary school and post-secondary institutions attended (graduate applicants should send undergraduate institution transcripts only)
- 2 recommendation letters from teachers, professors or employers
- Personal statement / essay
- Resume / CV (graduate applicants only)
- Copy of passport photo page (include copy of visa if already studying in the USA)
- Pace University Financial Affidavit form
- Bank statement, bank letter or scholarship letter showing proof of sufficient funds
Pace University Fees and Costs