University of the West of England ( UWE) is a thriving, modern university, offering a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities – in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities Bristol.
UWE Bristol has risen to 60th position nationally in the overall league table and has been ranked fifth among 12 universities in the South West.
UWE is 120 Km West of London and 90 Minutes from London by Train.
COMMISSION: WE OFFER 15% COMMISSION FOR UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND.
Courses running in Jan 2017:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/N12212/2016
MSc International Management - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/N14512
MSc Real Estate Management - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/KN4112/2016
MSc Real Estate Management (Distance Learning) - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/KN4A6
MSc Real Estate Finance and Investment - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/KN231
MSc Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design Construction and Operations -http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/K2101/
MSc Construction Project Management - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/k90012/
LLM International Law - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/M30G12
LLM Commercial Law - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/M34A12
LLM International Banking and Finance Law - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/M29A2/2016
LLM International Trade and Economic Law - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/M34C12/2016
LLM Environmental Law and Sustainable Development -http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/M29A1/2016
Advanced entry undergraduate courses
BA(Hons) Business and Management (3rd year entry/top up) - http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/N100
Entry onto Undergraduate programmes:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate/Indian School Certificate (standard XII) from the following boards CBSE / CISCE / WBCHSEB with 65% including grade C in at least 5 subjects. Students with lower grades may be considered for entry onto a foundation degree.
- Applicants who have standard XII from other state boards should contact the International Development Office for further information. If you have studied A-levels or IB, information on entry requirements can be found on the specific programme webpage.
Entry onto Postgraduate programmes:
Entry requirements for postgraduate programs vary from institution to institution and have been determined by both the length of the degree and the section of university (as defined by the NOOSR list)
- Section 1 – 48% for a 3-4 year degree, 45% from a 5 year degree
- Section 1 includes: Alagappa University, All india Institute of Medical Sciences, Amity, Amrita Institute of Management, Anna university, Banaras hindu University, Bangalore University, Bharathiar University, Birla Institute of Technology, Board of Technical Education, Chennai University, D Y Patil, Delhi University, English and Foreign Language University, Guru Nanak Dev University, IIM, IIT, IIS, Kolkata University, Mumbai University, Pune University,
- Section 2 – 55% for all degrees
- Section 3 – 60% for all degrees
English Language Requirements:
- 70% Senior Secondary English or
- Undergraduate (year 1,2 entry) - 6.0 bands
- Undergraduate (year 3 entry) - 6.5 bands
- Postgraduate - 6.5 bands
- Some programs may require higher IELTS i.e Journalism, BPTC etc
Undergraduate - £11,750 - £14000
Postgraduate - £11,750 - £14,000
MBA - £15,750
- Country scholarship for all Indian students of £1500.00
- UG for students with 75% - £1000 & with 85% - £1500 (1 year only)
- PG over 65% - £1000 & 70% - £1500
- India Undergraduate excellence scholarship – 1 x 50% scholarship of each year’s fee (for up to three years) – students need 85% to be eligible to apply (10th July)
Deposit: student will be required to pay a deposit of £3,000 to secure your place and be able to register as a UWE student.
Please do visit the website www.uwe.ac.uk for more information.
Wish you very successful January 2017 Intake.