Northeastern University (NEU ) USA , is a top 40 university in the USA (U.S. News 2017) based in Boston and Seattle. Boston ranked 2nd best city in the world for employer activity (QS Best Student Cities 2016).
NEU along with his study partner Kaplan, offer following programs:-
(1) Bachelor’s Completion (Credit Transfer) program
International students who have completed 50 undergraduate credits ( usually first 2 years of bachelor study in home country) can gain a bachelor’s degree in just 21 - 24months at NEU Boston.
Start Dates Winter (Jan start), Spring (April start), Fall (Sept start)
Study Areas Leadership; Management; Finance and Accounting Management
Course Length Minimum- 5 semesters
Tuition Fee $37,026-$43,254
Key benefits of the Bachelor’s Completion program
- no outside assessment of your transcripts before you apply
- no SAT or ACT required
- matriculate to one of 4 degrees at Northeastern:
- BS Finance and Accounting Management
- BS Information Technology
- BS Leadership with a Business Minor
- BS Management
- conditional admission to select master’s degrees in the College of Professional Studies ⇒ with a 25% reduction in tuition fees
- study for 21-24 months at Northeastern for a bachelor’s degree, or 3.5 years for a bachelor’s + master’s
- a fast and affordable route to a degree at a top 40 US university!
(2) Undergraduate Program ( American Classroom or Foundation Program)
It is a program for international student those can’t have a direct entry in bachelor programs of NEU due to lack of English proficiency or poor academics in schooling. Upon successful completion of the program, a student will transfer into bachelor’s degree at Northeastern University – usually as a second-semester freshman student.
Campus Locations Boston
Start Dates Spring (January start), Summer (May start), Fall (Sept start)
Study Areas Business/Social Sciences; Engineering/Math/Science
Course Length 1-3 semesters
Tuition Fee 1 Term ($10,775), 2nd Term ($21,550), 3rd Term ($32,325)
Key features of the American Classroom program:
- 1-3 semester term (4, 8, or 12 months) pathway program. The duration depends on student's English language proficiency exam scores.
- earn up to 8-16 academic credits that can be applied to bachelor’s degree
- progression to the second semester of bachelor’s degree at Northeastern University upon successful completion of the program
(3) Northeastern University Graduate Global Pathways program ( Pre-Master Program )
The Northeastern University Graduate Global Pathways program combines intensive college-level English and academic coursework to prepare international students for success in their chosen graduate degree program.
Campus Locations: Boston and Seattle
Start Dates: Spring (January start), Summer (May start), Fall (September start)
Study Areas: Business/Social Sciences; Engineering/Math/Science
Course Length: 1-2 semesters
Tuition Fee : 1 term ($13,845), 2nd Term ($23,750)
Key features of the Graduate Global Pathways program
- 1 or 2 semester pathway program, completed in 4 or 8 months
- classes held directly on the University campus
- select programs also available at Northeastern’s graduate campus in Seattle
- TOEFL test prep for master’s degrees that require a TOEFL score for progression
- GRE / GMAT test preparation for master’s degrees that require a minimum GRE / GMAT score for progression
- successful completion ensures progression to a wide selection of master’s degrees at Northeastern University
(4) Direct Entry to Graduate Program or Graduate Certificate Program
Students who meet the English and academic requirements can choose from a selection of graduate-level programs.
Campus Locations Boston and Seattle
Start Dates Sept for all programs; January, May, or July for some programs
Study Areas College of Professional Studies; D'Amore-McKim School of Business
Course Length 4 months - 2 years
Tuition Fee Graduate Certificate in Business Administration ( $18,156 – $22,695 for complete program)
Master’s degree in the College of Professional Studies ($29,070 – $31,654 for complete program)
D'Amore-McKim School of Business ($41,910 – $48,744 for complete program*)
MBA (60 credits) - $90,780 for complete program*
Professional graduate certificate program
Kaplan offers direct entry to several new graduate certificate programs at NEU, an affordable option for exploring graduate business studies. Enhance student’s professional skills and they can earn 12 ̶ 15 academic credits in just 4 or 8 months. If students decide to continue graduate studies, these credits can be transferred into a professional master’s degree at NEU or an MBA at another university.
Best of all, no GMAT is required for any of the graduate certificate programs.
Apply through Kaplan for any of these graduate certificates:
- Accounting and Financial Decision Making
- Business Administration (4- and 8-month programs available)
- Corporate Renewal
- Innovation Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Human Capital
- Supply Chain Management
- Technological Entrepreneurship
You can choose to enter a graduate certificate program in the Fall, Spring or Summer term.
If you have any further questions about any of our programs at NEU, please contact us.