Wes ‘Sup9 July 2018, 12:15 pm Written by Super User
Key Admissions Facts
University link: Wes ‘Sup
Scholarships Availability: regional and merit scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.
NB : This information is just a rough guideline about most of the university programs and doesn't represent the exact information, application process time, IELTS requirements for any specific program . For exact information please contact us .
WES'SUP , Business School, offers since 2013 in the Pays de Gex at Technoparc, 50, Rue Gustave Eiffel, 01630 SAINT GENIS POUILLY near Geneva, Divonne les Bains, Ferney Voltaire, Gex, Lyon Villeurbanne, , Annecy post-baccalaureate, advanced courses, BTS MUC, BTS Tourism, Bachelor's degree, Bachelor Marketing, MBA Bank, MBA Business Management, classical or alternating, BAC + 2, BAC + 3 and BAC + 5.
WES'SUP, is declared to the rectorate of Lyon, DIRRECTE, and the diplomas are state diplomas and recognized by the State.
Present in the Ain (01), Pays de Gex, Divonne, Ferney Voltaire, Bellegarde sur Valserine, in the Rhone (69), Lyon, Villeurbanne, in the Loire (42), Roanne and Haute-Savoie (74) ) Annecy Seynod.
A complete offer of student mobility
Wes-Sup develops partnerships abroad, particularly in Switzerland, Morocco, Algeria and the United States (USA), so double degrees are possible in the areas of management, finance, marketing and IT.
Wes-Sup is recognized for its pedagogical know-how and its sandwich courses.
The inscriptions Wes'Sup Gex, Lyon, Annecy and Roanne are open.
Why Study Here?
WES'SUP, a key player in training in the Rhône-Alpes region.
WES'SUP aims to continue to bring students to success through the pedagogical know-how of the faculty and the new leadership.
WES'SUP applies the principle of lifelong learning by developing a Continuing Education activity in partnership with the Rhône-Alpes Basin Enterprises.
- WES'SUP is part of the Bologna agreements (EU). These agreements were defined in 1998 (Sorbonne) and implemented in 1999.
Respecting the points of Bologna is a guarantee of durability in the future of education.
- Access to training for all: WES'SUP has set up Alternation at his school in Saint Genis Pouilly
- Training individuals for business competitiveness: WES'SUP has a Business Area.
- Facilitating the mobility of pupils between the Member States: WES'SUP offers a cycle of training BMD - ECTS
- Increase pedagogical quality and pedagogical innovations. Innovation on the growth of the student.
- Develop training and employability throughout life
- Placing EU education in the global context: WES'SUP has many international agreements.
An exceptional setting
WES'SUP are located in Saint Genis Pouilly, near Geneva (20 minutes), international city.
Our site is located near the city center and public transport (station, tram, bus), close to shops and student residences. Our building is suitable for people with reduced mobility.
An international and intercultural school
WES'SUP brings together more than a dozen different nationalities each year and, thanks to its programs and its foreign partnerships, allows you to integrate an international dimension into your curriculum.
A high-level teaching team
The faculty members are for 1/3 educational professionals and for 2/3 experts and business leaders. They know you personally and often share your passions for modern management and management techniques.
In order to promote your employability, realize, during your training, periods of total immersion in a company: Internships, alternating rhythm (school / company), project management will allow you to develop your skills.
To build oneself
All course programs, depending on the level of study, include the following objectives:
- Knowledge and Knowledge,
- Techniques of the Specialty,
- International Opening,
- New management styles,
- Resolution and Case Studies,
- Business strategy,
- Analysis, news of the specialty,
- Corporate Policy,
- Social Responsibility (CSR),
To come true
You are followed according to your professional project by educational tutors and professional tutors, until your job:
- Individualized skills portfolio,
- Conduct and accompaniment of the Professional Project,
- Follow-up in host company (internships),
- Creation and Innovation of Products / Services .
You participate, according to your personal project and your passions, to the following collective actions:
- Student life (BDE, ..),
- Common Project Management (CMP),
- Solidarity and humanitarian actions,