Key Admissions Facts
Intakes : Sept ( Major intake) and January ( for some Programs ) please contact us for more information .
Fee Range : For exact fee information please contact us .
Academic Requirements :
PG- Minimum 55% -60%in Bachelor degree
UG - Minimum 60%-70% in 12th year ( standard) of School Education
IELTS Requirements :
PG ( for most programs 6.0 , some programs 6.5 ) with no band less than 5.5
UG ( for most programs 6.0 , some programs 6.5) with no band less than 5.5
Pre-sessional English -is available(one separate CAS will be provided for pre-sessional and the main program )
Application processing time : 6 week for country student. For UG program student can make a direct application.Credibility interview is a must requirement to pass for an unconditional offer and CAS. To book a free 15 minute credibility interview assessment please contact us.
Scholarships Availability : regional and merit scholarships are available . Please contact us for more information .
Popular Programs : Please contact us for more information’s.
University link: KLU: Kühne Logistics University
NB : This information is just a rough guideline about most of the university programs and doesn't represent the exact information, application process time, IELTS requirements for any specific program . For exact information please contact us
Sponsored by the nonprofit Kühne-Stiftung, KLU offers a broad spectrum of courses and research in logistics, supply chain and business management. Our BSc, MSc and PhD programs are distinguished by an international student body, an outstanding faculty, an intimate learning environment and extensive corporate ties. Our Executive MBA program, a seminar series and international summer and autumn schools provide excellent opportunities for professionals to expand their know-how.
KLU is unique for its international faculty and research expertise in logistics and related aspects ofbusiness. It ranks among the top universities in the 2014 Handelsblatt research ranking of business administration faculties in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (most important research ranking in Germany). KLU also achieved a top rating in the five most important criteria CHE Center for Higher Education examined in its current master’s student rankings for business administration. (most important program ranking in Germany).
The Kuehne Logistics University evolved in September 2010 from Kühne School of Logistics and Management, the graduate business school for logistics management at the Technical University of Hamburg (TUHH). The Kühne School was founded in 2003 as a public–private partnership by the Technical University of Hamburg and the Kühne Foundation as Hamburg School of Logistics, but was later renamed in honor of Klaus-Michael Kühne, a German entrepreneur who donated 3 million euro for the school's foundation, followed by an additional donation of 30 million euro in 2007. In conjunction with the opening ceremony of the new campus, Klaus-Michael Kühne donated an additional 40 million euro to the KLU
Why to study here
• You will have outstanding international career prospects! Logistics and supply chain management are booming and drive of growth in world trade. The logistics and supply chain industries provide excellent international career opportunities and financial prospects.
• You can study logistics where logistics is happening! Hamburg is a gateway to the world and northern Europes leading logistics metropolis. Nowhere else can you study logistics so close to the real thing: right in the center of Hamburgs harbor. The worlds most modern container terminals and countless potential employers are but a stones throw away.
• You will study at the world's only logistics university! Kühne Logistics University is dedicated to teaching and research in logistics and supply chain management. It is financially supported by Klaus-Michael Kühne one of the most outstanding leaders of the global logistics industry.
• You will benefit from an international environment! Meet students from all over the world. Exchange ideas on logistics and supply chain management in classes taught by international lecturers and professors. Share your cultural perspective and learn about others.
• Build up your own network! Create a reliable network. After graduating, you can join the Alumni Association, which will help you network with fellow graduates as well as experienced members of our executive education programs. This is the place to build a life-long professional network of the highest quality.
• Get to know your future employer! Small group discussions, company presentations, and guest lecturers from well-known companies: our degree programs give you a lot of opportunities to meet your future employer. Internships also give you a chance to get your foot in the door an build your resumé.
• Focus on your studies! Enjoy the advantages of a private university: instruction in small groups, high student-teacher ratio, easy access to important contacts, modern infrastructure and a comprehensive range of services. In short, you do the studying, we do everything else!