Key Admissions Facts
Intakes : Sept ( Major intake) and January ( for some Programs ) please contact us for more information .
Fee Range : For exact fee information please contact us .
Academic Requirements :
PG- Minimum 55% -60%in Bachelor degree
UG - Minimum 60%-70% in 12th year ( standard) of School Education
IELTS Requirements :
PG ( for most programs 6.0, some programs 6.5 ) with no band less than 5.5
UG ( for most programs 5.5, some programs 6.0) with no band less than 5.5
Pre-sessional English -is available(one separate CAS will be provided for pre-sessional and the main program )
Application processing time : 4-3 week for country student. For UG program student can make a direct application. Credibility interview is a must requirement to pass for an unconditional offer and CAS. To book a free 15 minute credibility interview assessment please contact us.
Scholarships Availability : regional and merit scholarships are available . Please contact us for more information .
Popular Programs : Please contact us for more informations.
University link: ACG International School, Vietnam
NB : This information is just a rough guideline about most of the university programs and doesn't represent the exact information, application process time, IELTS requirements for any specific program . For exact information please contact us .
The company was founded in 1994 with Dawn Jones (ex-Diocesan School for Girls) and Sir John Graham (ex-Auckland Grammar School), both well-known New-Zealand educationalists on the board, but neither are currently directors or shareholders. They started by developing the idea of a senior school for Auckland (ACG Senior College) the idea was backed by financial advisers, including Danny Chan and Ian King, who contributed to the education business development. In February 2013 Waterman Capital took a 24% cornerstone shareholding in the company. ACG is currently headquartered on Queen Street in central Auckland.
Academic Colleges Group
Academic Colleges Group (ACG) is a private company operating independent schools and property companies in New Zealand and Asia. The Group comprises a total of 10 schools in three countries with over 5000 students and 600 staff members. The company's educational services encompass pre-school learning through to university level. The schools are secular, uniformed, co-ed and teaching to the University of Cambridge International Examinations syllabus.
ACG is New Zealand’s largest private educational provider of school education, university foundation studies and tertiary training programmes.
We aim to create dynamic learning environments. Students from all over the world participate in an internationally-recognised education that helps them make a successful contribution to a diverse global community.
ACG's three main goals are to provide:
- Excellent academic outcomes from quality teaching
- Excellent skills-based outcomes from inspired learning
- A superior quality of service
A quality education through ACG provides the opportunity to meet an experienced and talented team of educators, managers and support personnel who, through dedication, have created what is now New Zealand’s leading independent provider of educational services.
Key Facts, ACG:
- Owns and operates fifteen preschools, schools and tertiary colleges in New Zealand; one in Vietnam and one in Indonesia.
- Has approximately 12,000 students and 1,000 staff.
- Offers a complete education pathway from kindergarten to university or a skills-focused career.
- ACG’s K-13 schools have an academic focus with outstanding examination results.
- Is associated with the University of Cambridge through international examinations; with the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) through accredited Primary Years Programmes and the IB Diploma and teaches University Foundation Studies offered on behalf of the University of Auckland and AUT University.
- Owns ACG Yoobee School of Design, New Zealand’s largest specialised digital design school, offering certificate and diploma programmes in Graphic Design, Web Development, Animation, Filmmaking, Game Art and 3D Graphics.
- Owns New Zealand Career College, a leading job focused career provider in New Zealand, offering certificate and diplomas programmes in Health, Early Childhood Education, Business and Trades.
- Owns New Zealand Management Academies (NZMA), a large and well-established private tertiary education institution. NZMA offers training programmes in hospitality, cookery, business, contact centre, retail and construction.
- Offers intensive academic English courses and full English Language Support to those in need.
- Has advanced IT services for learning on-line and for families to view attendance, academic reports and examination results, course outlines and timetables on-line.
- ACG Tauranga, a new Year 1 - 13 school in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, opened in February 2015.
- ACG's latest acquisition is New Zealand School of Tourism (NZST).
School Education Kindergarten to Year 13
- ACG Parnell College
- ACG Senior College
- ACG Strathallan
- ACG Sunderland
- ACG Tauranga
- Zig Zag Zoo Early Childhood Learning Centre
- ACG School Jakarta
- Australian International School Vietnam
University Pathways (Pathways to your Degree)
- The University of Auckland
- AUT University
What are the benefits of studying in New Zealand?
- As a safe, tolerant and politically-stable country with a high standard of living, New Zealand is an ideal place to study
- New Zealand qualifications are internationally respected and recognized
- Living and studying in New Zealand offers excellent value for money with favourable tuition fees and living expenses compared to other English-speaking destinations
- Opportunities for employment on graduation.