UCAM Universidad Católica de Murcia, it's a catholic university that offers official European accredited undergraduate, postgraduate, master, phd/doctorate, vocational and languages programmes.
The university has more than 15.000 students between the campuses of Murcia (Spain), Cartagena (Spain) and Montevideo (Uruguay).
Is the university of sport in Europe with 22 professional teams and about 60 Olympians.
1) Small number of students per class, personal care, education on values, practical teaching and modern labs.
2) Strong academic program with internship opportunities over 2,000 companies in Spain.
3) Competitive cost of living in Murcia: EURO 450-550/month for all expenses including food, stay, transports and internet.
4) Competitive tuition fees from UCAM, Spain average EUR 4700/year.
Programs in English:
Business Administration, Modern Languages, Sports Sciences, Pharmacy, Dentistry
MBA, MBA Sports Management, Master in Innovation and Tourism Marketing, Master in Hospitality Management, Master in High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning, Master in Sports Marketing, Master in European Union Studies and Human Rights, Master in Bilingual Education: English, Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
Computer Technology and Environmental Engineering
San Antonio de MurciaCampus de los Jerónimos30107 Guadalupe MurciaSpain
Why Study Here?
• UCAM’s sports team has a formidable fanbase with the locals in Murcia because of their professional performance at university-level and national-level sport leagues.
• Murcia is a region with its unique culture and history in the Iberian Peninsula, bordering two equally unique regions – Andalusia and Valencia.
• Living in Murcia is not as unaffordable as most other European cities, and you will not be foregoing the pleasures of life.
• Student Population: 16,000
• Foreign students: 10%
• Total English taught programs: 14
• 80% find jobs within 6 months of graduation (masters)