International Center was established in September, 2014, by virtue of unification of two formerly separate units, namely, "EU and International Relations Office" and "International Students Office", with the aim of escalating their contribution to internationalization which has been adopted as one of the main pillars of Atılım University's strategic development plan.
As the definiton of International Center's mission was put as "To contribute to international integration of Atılım University in education, research and community services", the new organization has been reinforced by newly recruited specialists to team up with the experienced staff already in charge.
Atilim University was founded on 15 July 1997 by Atılım Foundatıon, which was created in 1996. It was founded to serve as a Foundation University in the capacity of a legal entity pursuant to provisions of Law no. 2547 concerning the Foundation of Higher Education Institutes. Atılım University has also supported developing various student's clubs and societies from its beginning, that's why up to this date over 60% of students are involved in 54 of them. The clubs and societies have been provided with the opportunity to organize technical and social trips, panels, conferences, debates, cultural and social activities so as to share the social atmosphere and learn.
Location & Transportation
Our university is situated at a newly prospering settlement near İncek Village, Ankara, 20 kms away from the city center, and 6 kms from the freeway.
Transportation is possible via private service busses, and public ring busses run by the local municipality (Number 101) and also Ulus-Gölbaşı-İncek minibuses.
Apart from Private Service busses and Public busses, there are Gölbaşı - İncek minibusses leaving from Ulus Bentderesi, going past AŞTİ - Konya highway to the campus, (These run at 15 minute intervals)
• Faculty of Engineering
• Faculty of Management
• Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
• Faculty of Arts & Sciences
• Faculty of Law
Why Stuy Here?
• The opportunity to have your university education in a foreign language
• The physical and systematic infrastructure required for the synthesis of the three basic facets, namely "education", "research" and "culture", which form the university" concept
• Education Programs at international standards (e.g. ABET 2000)
• Competent academic team
• The opportunity to have lectures in small classes and thus more active involvement in the learning process,
• Modern laboratories equipped with the latest technology
• The opportunity to communicate with faculty members on a one-to-one basis and have a real education and discussion atmosphere supported by a variety of social activities,