Contact us today on 00447828403281 ( WhatsApp, IMO and Viber) or email on

The Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB) is the society one needs to register to work as a Pharmacist in United Kingdom.

This link details about registration process for overseas applicants:-

 Following UNIs run conversion Courses so that Overseas Pharmacy Graduates can register with RPSGB as a Pharmacist. To work in UK as a Pharmacist, which is a lucrative job sector, one needs to do either a conversion course or full course from a UK Uni/College :-




4) Robert Gordon Uni in Aberdeen, Scotland 

 Universities those offer full UK Pharmacy Courses :-

1) The London School of Pharmacy

2) Kings College London

3) Portsmouth

4) Birmingham University

5) Nottingham University

6) Bradford University

7) Manchester University