How can I apply to Australian Universities?
Australia generally has two intakes i.e. February and July, with few Universities offering multiple intake in September & November. It is suggested that you should start making applications ideally 7-8 months prior to the intake. University generally takes around 4-6 weeks to process the applications.
To gain a place on a course you must:
- submit an application form to your chosen university along with supporting documents
- receive a Letter of Offer;
- receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE);
- apply for a student visa.
In order for your application to be successful you will need to provide evidence of:
- academic achievements (transcripts, certificates); Resume, SOP, 2 reference letters , Passport copy and experience letter ( if applicable)
- English language proficiency;
- funds to support your study;
- overseas student health cover.
If you do not meet the entry requirements
If a you does not get the required score in the English tests, then you may go for pre-sessional English programme of various durations that precede the start of the main course of study and have several intake dates throughout the year.
For those who do not quite meet the academic level required, Foundation courses or pre-Masters conducted by many of the institutions may be the solution.