How Can I apply to Irish Universities ?
In order to apply for Irish Universities you need to follow following steps;
- Recognised qualification which you want to achieve through Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
- See if your qualification is in list Interim List of Eligible Programmes (ILEP) ( 25 August 2016)
- Find out institutes where you want to apply
- Submit following documents
- Academic certificates and awards
- Passport copy
- Statement of purpose
- Reference letters
- IELTS score to prove English proficiency
- Get the conditional offer letter from University
- Pay your tuition fee
- Get a letter of acceptance from the institute
- Apply for visa (online)
NB: The sooner you apply, the easier you will find the application process. You need to meet entry requirements, and an early offer will help with your visa application (if needed) and planning time for moving away from home.