University of Roehampton22 September 2016, 10:11 am Written by Super User
Key Admissions Facts
Intakes: Sept ( Major intake) and January ( for some Programs ) please contact us for more information .
Fee Range: For exact fee information please contact us .
PG- Minimum 55%-60% in Bachelor degree
UG - Minimum 60%-70% in 12th year (standard) of School Education
PG (for most programs 6.0, some programs 6.5) with no band less than 5.5
UG (for most programs 6.0, some programs 6.5) with no band less than 5.5
Pre-sessional English - is available (One separate CAS will be provided for pre-sessional and the main program)
Minimum Deposit to get CAS: £50% but with high-risk countries more initial payment can be asked.
Application processing time : 2-3 week for high-risk country students , 1-2 week for the low-risk country student. For UG program student can make a direct application . Credibility interview is a must requirement to pass for an unconditional offer and CAS. To book a free 15 minute credibility interview assessment please contact us.
Regional and merit scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.
Popular Programs : MBA, Engineering , Business and Management , Computer Science , Health and Social Care , Art and Design , Education.
University link: University of Roehampton
NB : This information is just a rough guideline about most of the university programs and doesn't represent the exact information, application process time, IELTS requirements for any specific program . For exact information please contact us .
The University of Roehampton, formerly Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, is a Public University in the United Kingdom, situated on three major sites in Roehampton, south-west London The University has a strategic partnership with Laureate International Universities, a for-profit enterprise, for University of Roehampton online.
We have a proud history in higher education stretching back almost 175 years through our four colleges, the oldest of which, Whitelands, was one of the first HE institutions to admit women.
Our character derives from this rich history, built on community, engagement and partnership, with a belief that no matter your background, we can help you realise your ambitions.
When you come to Roehampton, you'll also be part of one of our colleges, helping you meet people from outside your course of study.
• We have the only parkland campus in a central London borough. Our beautiful campus provides a close-knit community feel.
• In addition to our main campus, we have two other historic and leafy locations within a 10 minute walk in Roehampton.
• On all our campuses, we have modern, cutting edge facilities and a vibrant social scene throughout. Best of all, we are in the heart of south west London, with easy bus links to Putney and Hammersmith, and within a 25-minute train ride of central London from nearby Barnes Station.
• Studying with us will give you the best of both worlds: the community feel of a traditional university campus, with the culture and nightlife of one of the greatest cities in the world.
Why Study Here?
• At the University of Roehampton we are proud of our international community.
• It includes students from more than 140 countries, UK students who choose to spend a period of study abroad international staff and faculty, and an ever-expanding network of overseas partner institutions and organisations.
• You can find more about it on our website.
The 7,650 students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Undergraduate 78%Postgraduate 22%
Full Time 88%Part Time 12%
UK 88%EU 4%Other 8%