Contact us today on 00447828403281 ( WhatsApp, IMO and Viber) or email on

Can I bring my dependent while I am on student visa ?

You can have dependants with you in the UK if:

  1. You are government-sponsored and your course is longer than six months OR
  2. You are doing a postgraduate level course of 12 months or longer at a publicly-funded Higher Education Institution or a 'UK recognised body'

Can I change my sponsor?

You can change sponsor only after finishing your program .

Can I do any job whilst I am studying?

If you are going to HEI for level 6 or above then you will be able to work:

  • part-time work during term-time which is no more than 20 hours a week;
  • full-time work during vacations;
  • on a work placement as part of the course, which is no more than 50% of the length of the course.

If you are going to HEI for level 5 or below program then you will be able to work

  • part-time work during term-time which is no more than 10 hours a week;
  • full-time work during vacations;

Can I get a job in UK after finishing my education?

It is possible if you perform well in your program and in your job interviews. Going by the past statistics, some students have managed to find jobs and have stayed back after completion of their education. However, there is no guarantee.

Can my husband/wife/spouse work while I study?

Dependents of Students can work full-time after the student has commenced his or her course in UK

Do UK universities offer scholarships to Overseas students?

There are various scholarships available for overseas students by UK universities, UK government, collaborative projects funding. We have specialised staff to deal with the scholarships matter. To get more details please contact AOCG Office .

How AOCG will help in preparing for Visa documentation and other formalities for visa ?

A visa is a certificate that is put into your passport or travel document by an Entry Clearance Officer at a British mission overseas. The visa gives you permission to enter the UK. The visa process is lengthy one but once you accepted the offer letter from University then we start helping you in the visa documentation and interview preparation. We help students in making the required file which includes financial documentation as that requires comprehensive and lucid understanding as per the UK visa regulations. At every step the student is guided so as to make his application more effective. This way the documents are checked again and again before being finally submitted to the relevant authority. In brief we guide you step by step in the entire application process.

How do I assess the teaching/research facilities at various Universities/departments?

Universities research and teaching facilities of various department assess through Research Assessment Exercise (RAE), Some newspapers also rank universities by subjects' area which are useful in general but we advise not to use them as the sole basis of your choice of your university.

How much does it cost to do a course?

Please see cost of living . ( link)

How much funds I need to show for my dependent’s visa application ?

The amount of money that each dependant must show is as follows:

  • If you will study in London, £845 for each month of your course, up to a maximum of 9 months (that is, a maximum figure of £7,605).
  • If you will study somewhere other than London, £680 for each month of your course, up to a maximum of 9 months (that is, a maximum figure of £6,120).

How the course assess in UK?

Course in UK are examine through tutorials, presentations, assignments, written exam, dissertation, group work. See pre departure services for more details.

I am interested in studying in UK. What do I do next?

The quickest and the easiest way is to call or come and see our professional counsellors who will assist your quest to study in UK. Our counsellors are very experienced and will guide you through the entire process of achieving an overseas qualification. .

If I dont have enough English , then what could be my study options ?

Speaking English is not at all a barrier for you to pursue a study program in UK. There are many programs in UK Universities to teach you the English language, especially in the initial period of the course. You can overcome your language problems in the new environment at the earliest, if you are determined to learn the language with self-interest.

What are the acceptable Secure English language Test (SELT) ?

From 6th April 2015, customers can only take a SELT test with one of the following:

Trinity College London (UK only);

IELTS SELT Consortium (UK or overseas) - IELTS for UKVI

What are the different activities carried by AOCG to generate awareness about courses and the institutions?

AOCG believes in value oriented consultation organization which stands apart from the rest with its unique service features and identity. It has an efficient and effective methodology to assess as well as enhance student's ability. It is organising exhibitions throughout the year and inviting various educational institutions to participate and give information about the courses and their prestigious organisation. The sole intention behind this is to provide student firsthand knowledge and to make the most valued clients accomplish their pursuit for a successful education abroad.


What are the documents required for the visa process?

Please see visa section for UK. Ilink)

What are the minimum English requirements for University course?

  • IELTS 6 and 6.5 respectively for Undergraduate and PG course
  • Some course like Medicines, Dentistry, Nursing,  Law, Pharmacy etc might require 7 band score.

What are the pre-requisites for securing a student visa?

In order to secure a Tier 4 - student visa, you need to obtain a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from institution confirming that a place has been offered to you and that the course is full-time as defined by the immigration law.

Meantime you must Show the full fund which will cover your total tuition fees and living cost and the living expenses of your dependent (if applicable), without working in UK.

You must

  • Get admit in a full time course
  • Intend to leave UK at the end of the course
  • Not intend to work in UK, unless you are not accepted for course at least of six month.

What is a student visa?

Student Visa is meant for those who want to come to UK for education. Student Visa is issued for the duration of the academic course of study on the basis of CAS letters of admission from universities/recognised colleges or educational institutions in UK.

What is New Point based Visa system? Now would it be difficult to get visa?

From March 2009, UK government is switching student visa in tier 4 category and in order to obtain visa you need to qualified for essentials 40 points . You will get:

  • 30 points for a CAS letter from a licensed sponsor ( authorised University/colleges); and
  • 10 points if you can show (and have documents to prove as needed) you have enough money for your course fees and monthly living expenses (known as maintenance).

What options I can have if I have low IELTS score ?

You can start your program with pre sessional Program or you can opt pathway program provided by the HEI and embedded colleges of groups like Kaplan , INTO, Study Group, Cambridge Education and Navitas.

What's the usual application procedure for postgraduate courses?

The essentials of a complete post graduate application are followings:

  • The application form
  • References - usually 2 references are required for PG course from your academic or one from academic and one from employer, depending on the requirements of the course.
  • Degree Certificates (Transcripts)
  • A personal statement: its important statement to assess suitability of you for your desired course.
  • English language requirement: depends on course to course and Universities to Universities.

What's the usual application procedure for undergraduate courses?

Most of the undergraduate applications are filed through universities and colleges admission services (UCAS). It's a centralized process and student can choose maximum five courses at a time. For more information visit your nearest AOCG office or visit UCAS.

Why should I apply through AOCG?

By applying through AOCG, means complete peace of mind. Not only the process of admission is made simpler, efficient and cost effective but also saves lot of your precious time. We provide complete assistance from the planning stage i.e. selecting the ideal course and university to checking the documents, sending to respective universities and following up with the universities. In brief, we will assist you in entire admission and visa application process through our experience and expertise.

Why should I study in UK?


The British educational system has a good reputation. Accredited qualifications obtained from British schools and universities are recognised worldwide.


University and colleges are strictly regulated and monitored to meet high standard of education. Mostly UK Universities are research oriented and they are best in the world for developing cutting edge technology and knowledge.

Cost and Time saving

  • Mostly one year master's programme which not only save the precious year of student but also significant money.
  • No application fee is required for most of post graduate courses.
  • Part-time jobs are abundantly available.
  • People in UK are very friendly, supportive and co-operative with international students.


Cultural Diversity : Universities are fairly diversifies with students' origin, ethnicity and culture which gives you a chance to learn new things from other culture.

Will my qualifications be recognised in the UK?

To check your qualification search with National Academic Information Centre (NARIC) Or contact us ( page link )