Key Admissions Facts
Intakes : Sept ( Major intake) and January ( for some Programs ) please contact us for more information .
Fee Range : PG (£10,045-£18,500) UG (£13,350 Per annum) - Fee is taken approximately . For exact fee information please contact us .
Academic Requirements :
PG- Minimum 55% -60%in Bachelor degree
UG - Minimum 70%-75% in 12th year ( standard) of School Education
IELTS Requirements :
PG ( for most programs 6.5 , some programs 7.0 ) with no band less than 6.0
UG ( for most programs 6.0 , some programs 6.5) with no band less than 5.5
Pre-sessional English -is available( two separate CAS will be provided for pre-sessional and the main program )
Minimum Deposit to get CAS : £50% but with high-risk countries more initial payment can be asked.
Application processing time : 2-3 week for high-risk country students , 1-2 week for the low-risk country student. For UG program student can make a direct application . Credibility interview is a must requirement to pass for an unconditional offer and CAS. To book a free 15 minute credibility interview assessment please contact us.
Scholarships Availability : regional and merit scholarships are available . Please contact us for more information .
Popular Programs : Education, Engineering , Business and Management , Computer Science , Health and Social Care, Economic , Law, Mathematical Science, Language and Linguistics.Please contact us for more information’s.
University link University of Essex
NB : This information is just a rough guideline about most of the university programs and doesn't represent the exact information, application process time, IELTS requirements for any specific program . For exact information please contact us .
Univeristy of Essex was established in 1964 and since then they have got an international reputation for excellence in research, and excellence in teaching. In they were ranked in the top 20 for our world-leading research, coming a fantastic top 5 for social science, and housing the best politics department in the UK.
They have got the Royal seal of approval and awarded the prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize: Human Rights (2010) and the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Sustainable Development (2008).
Location and Transport
1. Something for everyone. We’re split over three campuses, each with a unique student experience. Colchester. Set in 200 acres of beautiful parkland on the outskirts of Colchester, Britain’s oldest recorded town, Colchester Campus is built around five compact and bustling squares, which encourages our academics and students from different departments to work together, nurturing the interdisciplinary nature of our teaching and research.
2. The world is your oyster. Transport links to Colchester are excellent, with a good road (A12) and several train stations (hop on a direct train from London Liverpool Street and you can be in Colchester in under an hour!) Plus, with Stansted Airport and the ferry port of Harwich nearby, travelling abroad is easy too.
3. Southend. Live and learn in the lively seaside town of Southend-on-Sea. With cutting-edge learning facilities, including the brand new Forum at Southend, high-quality accommodation just minutes away from campus, allocated just off the High Street, it’s a brilliant place to be a student.
4. A train to London will get you into the city in around 50 minutes, and Stansted and Gatwick airports are just over an hour away. Southend Airport is only three miles from campus, and offers direct flights to a whole host of European destinations.
5. Loughton. Home to East 15 Acting School, Loughton is the ideal setting for acting and theatre students. With fully-equipped studios for dance, technical theatre and radio, rehearsal spaces, and costume and prop shops, there’s everything you’ll need to prepare you for a career in the performing arts. What’s more, with Debden underground station just a couple of minutes’ walk from campus, you can be in central London in no time!
Subjects allied to medicine
Business & administrative studies
Creative arts & design
Why Study Here?
Top 20 for research excellence – Essex was ranked 19th in the UK in the most recent Research Assessment Exercise (RAE, 2014).
2nd for student satisfaction – our students voted us top 10 for student satisfaction for three years in a row.
Outstanding facilities – we have embarked on a £200 million-plus building and investment programme.
An international experience – we are one of the world’s most internationally diverse universities, with over 130 different nationalities represented.
Guaranteed accommodation – international students at our Colchester and Southend campuses are usually guaranteed their own room in modern accommodation.
An ideal location with picturesque campuses – all our campuses are an hour from London and provide excellent transport links.
An active Students’ Union – our SU offers academic representation, entertainment, volunteering opportunities and commercial services.
Pathway and language courses – for those who need them, we offer pre-sessional and free in-sessional English classes, as well as pre-Masters and foundation programmes.
Careers support – our Employability and Careers Centre offers a varied range of events and workshops to support you.
The 14,435 students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Undergraduate 77%Postgraduate 23%
Full Time 84%Part Time 16%
UK 67%EU 12%Other 20%